The Better You Program
Get on top of your stress, anxiety, overthinking, negative self-talk and low mood and start living the life you want.
6 weeks, starting
Monday 19th July
Online and on-demand
Here's what people are saying from our first BYP:
I’ve been sleeping much better for the past month, I’m making much better food choices, my clothes fit better, I’ve gotten back into my exercise regime and trying to make it a non-negotiable.
A truly life changing course!
What is it? A user-friendly, stimulating and unique blend of neuroscience, nutrition, physiology, sleep hygiene, Japanese psychology and Stoic philosophy. This 6-week program is a combination of:
- live weekly webinars (held each MONDAY, 8pm for around 90 minutes). All webinars will be recorded and you will have access to them afterwards.
- practical tools and exercises each week
- an awesome partner App, with workouts, guided breathing & meditations, recipes, mindset tools, extra videos and a Ritual Board to help you build habits
Whats in it for me? Lots of stuff. You'll get practical tools to use in your own life to make the improvements that you want. We'll have sessions to explore your core values and purpose, and how to align your choices to these values. You'll also get no-bullshit nutritional, exercise, sleep and mindset education and tools to help you make a series of incremental changes and, without doubt, a few laughs on the way. And you also get a great App with workouts, recipes, guided meditations, educational videos and a proven way to track and build habits with a Ritual Board.
Who is running it? It's brought to you by neuroscientist, exercise physiologist, nutritionist and PhD scholar in psychology, Paul Taylor and his (much) better half - nutritionist and mindset coach (qualified in Japanese psychology and ACT, or Acceptance-Commitment Therapy), Carly Taylor.
How much does it cost? The cost of the 6-week program and partner App is $395, but the early-bird pricing, available until July 12th is $325 (EXTENDED!). Corporate pricing on request.
What is covered in the weekly webinars? Below is a top-level overview of the content each week. We will also do weekly check-ins and Q&A:
- Week 1: The neuroscience of behaviour change; connecting behaviours to virtues & values; self control; launch of app-based challenge
- Week 2: Deep dive into mindset, incorporating Stoic philosophy, Japanese psychology and other techniques
- Week 3: The key to modern living - effective energy management and recovery strategies
- Week 4: Fuelling your ecosystem - the impact of modern diets & fads; evidence-based nutrition for your body and brain;
- Week 5: The science of happiness and human flourishing; from Stoicism to positive psychology
- Week 6: Creating your best life moving forward
Watch the video below for more info. Please note, the webinars are on a Monday (not a Tuesday as detailed in the video).Sign me up!
I thought the program was super inspiring and I learnt so much. I loved the science woven in to help develop a deeper understanding, so many light globe moments that created little seeds of change along the way. Results - I’ve been sleeping much better, I’m making better food choices, my clothes fit better, I’ve gotten back into my exercise regime. Thanks again guys – it’s a brilliant program and I highly recommend it to anyone.
The science was interesting but the message of the program simple & cohesive so I don’t feel like I have a heap of elements that are not realistic to implement. It all makes practical sense & so many of the tools are interchangeable.